Subtitles available in English Hello and welcome to
AIRSOFT REVIEW Today you’ll discover a product of the APS brand that is the UAR501D equipped with its gearbox HYBRID So beware, two versions exist on this model, the second version dating from the month of August 2013 received some technical changes that you can find in the following video Let’s start by detailing the APS package, which includes a replica, two charger HIGH CAP 150 bbs UMAG receiving the logo HAKKOTSU an additional spring Type M130, a bag of BBs, a cleaning rod, an APS manual No visual replica of the cardboard, and a brief but sufficient packaging to delivery Now for the external details of the AEG: This replica is within the range bullpup like many other models such as the P90, TAR21, Steyr Aug and property of others It is currently available in two colors (Black or TAN) but also model WATER TRANSFER (Kryptek, Multicam, ATACS AU and FG) with of course a difference in selling price The UAR501 D consists entirely of reinforced PA6 polymer and plastic and weighs 3 kg and measuring 640 mm Discover this replica in more detail It is composed of a flash hider CCW 14 mm that will allow you to install a silencer or an extension outer barrel We arrive at the Upper Receiver not revealing little trace of casts and equipped with four Picatinny rails and 2 locations to tether QUICK DISCONNECT that is provided in a single Then there are several items on the ambidextrous lower receiver as the magazine eject button, the fire selector offering SAFE SEMI and FULL mode Continue on the lower or we find a metal relaxation easily accessible thanks to the play in front of her, and a handful with a slot for storing your batteries for tactical or other lamp It then reaches the rather massive butt equipped with a third ejector button feeder, two locations for the attachment strap QUICK DISCONNECT then easily removed and positioned in right as left-handed dummy lever arms after removing the protective cover The cocking lever will also access Set hopup and repositionable with its button on the top of the stick Then we end with the butt pad etched plastic logo HAKKOTSU typical in APS Turning now to the internal features of this UAR 501D The hybrid gearbox reinforced type V3 thus receives – High speed motor and mixed couples
– Reinforced Polycarbonate Piston
– Cylinder head and tappet plate reinforced
– Nozzle reinforced aluminum
– M100 Spring – Spring guide on steel bearings
– Cylinder Steel
– High performance gears mounted bushings 7mm.
– Reinforced Wiring This gearbox Hybrid is a sign of strength even in use in battery 11.1V LIPO The UAR 501D also receives a 6.04 precision barrel steel 385 mm and a single metal block hopup this model can be adjusted by a zipper adjustment Then attack the element very useful for upgrade or downgrade of this replica is the quick spring change What improvements have been made on the model came out in August 2013 ? – Setting up the wiring to the back that will make it easier to install LIPO battery type, the wiring is thicker and covered with a protective sheath – A modification of the well charger that will use all types of charger M4 MID-CAP to CAP HIGH – A modification of nozzle that prevented proper operation in HIGH CYCLE which allows for play without lipo 11.1V for shots without bbs The UAR501D will be very easy to remove thanks to its 3 quick pins, discover this video Now to test Chrony bbs 0.20 and 7.4 v LIPO battery
(Stock spring) Let the test target at a distance of 20 meters and 30 meters test target at 20 meters (measured) 0.20 gr BBs test target at 30 meters (measured) 0.20 gr BBs At a distance of 30 meters, the UAR501D loses precision BBs 0.20, it will most certainly use more weight as High BBS 0.25 The manufacturer announces a maximum of 80 meters working distance with the M130 spring provided in the package, so let’s test performed to determine the maximum distance with the original spring (M100) shooting test on dummy 50 meters in 0.20 BBs It achieves the 50 meters with a steady precision but with proper hopup setting if that distance will not be achieved with the M100 spring, for against the M130 spring we get very much more than 50 meters Time to negative and positive points of this replica Negative:
– An absence of the sights
– A cheek piece a little too high
– No battery supplied Positive:
– A very nice look (personal opinion)
– A gearbox very good with the quick spring change
– A replica 100% ambidextrous (which is very rare)
– Operation lipo battery 11.1V Here is the review of the UAR501D Gearbox APS HYBRID completed APS brand is only distributed in France by the company that supplies DM Diffusion later the French shops, the retail price is 230 euro in black or TAN as shops (available in foreign shops – see the list on the official website APS) Find all the links to AIRSOFT REVIEW in the description of the video Do not forget to subscribe to our youtube channel and facebook page!
We count on you!
See you very soon!